What is Pneumonia
Pneumonia infection is caused in single lungs or both lungs due to virus, bacterial and fungal infections. The inflammation in the air sacs introduce in your lungs called as alveoli. The alveoli that is filled with pus or fluid which will feel very difficult to breathe is called in pneumonia. The germs that are caused due to pneumonia are very contagious it may be spread from person to person so it is very contagious and it should be treated immediately in the hospital.
Both the bacterial and viral pneumonia is spread through inhalation of the droplet of airborne through coughing or sneezing. Only bacterial and viral pneumonia spread from person to person virus fungal pneumonia will not spread from person to person.
Home Remedies for Pneumonia
Home remedies for pneumonia can be treated effectively to manage its symptoms but it is very advisable to get treated in the hospital from doctor. Some of the pneumonia home remedies are it develops continuous coughing for first 24 hours so it is advisable to gargle with salt water which will help you to get rid of some of the mucus in your throat and it will help to relieve some irritation.
You can also drink hot peppermint tea which will help to elevate the rotation in the mucous membrane and also it is one of the painkillers for coughing.
If you are suffering from fever it is advisable to take pain reliever tablet for every 6 hours which will reduce the risk and side effects of nausea.
For some people will feel chill during fever so during the time it is advisable to drink warm water and have a bowl of hot soup which will help to warm inside and outside the body.
Most of the people suffering from pneumonia will suffer from short of breath so this you have to immediately consult a doctor.
Some pneumonia patients will suffer from chest pain so that they can drink a cup of turmeric tea or ginger tea which will help to get rid of anti-inflammatory properties and it will reduce the chest pain it is one of the very good pain relieving agent.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies For Sunken Eyes
Some of the pneumonia symptoms are
- Coughing that may produce mucus
- Sweating or chill
- Shortness of breath that is happening even during normal activities
- Feeling very tired and farting
- Nausea or vomiting
- Chest pain
Some of the other symptoms which vary according to the age
- Children under 5 years old will have fast wheezing for breathing symptoms.
- Some of the infants will not appear any of the symptoms sometimes vomit and they will have trouble in drinking or eating and they will be very lack in energy.
- Some of the older people will have some mild symptoms and some confusion in the body temperature.
What are the Causes of Pneumonia?
There are several variety of infection agents that are caused due to pneumonia such as bacterial, viral and fungal pneumonia
It is the most common pneumonia which is caused by bacteria that is streptococcus pneumonia and other bacterial pneumonia that include mycoplasma pneumonia, haemophilus influenza and legionella pneumonia.
It is mainly caused due to respiratory viruses some of the examples that include respiratory syncytial virus, influenza and rhinoviruses. Normally viral pneumonia is caused only mild way and it can be improved within 2 to 3 weeks without treatment.
It is mainly caused due to Bird droppings are soil it often cause pneumonia to the people with very weak immune systems some of the examples are Pneumonia cytosis, Histoplasmosis, Cryptococcus species.
You can also check out:- How To Treat Fever Blisters
Natural Remedies for Pneumonia
- Pneumonia can be treated naturally by proper rest and proper diet. For every pneumonia there is different variety of treatment and there are some of the rules and regulations to remember to recover pneumonia very faster.
- Initially you have to take proper rest and body needs plenty of down time for healing. You have to cancel all the physical activities and you have to be bedridden only then you can regain your body health and energy to the muscles.
- At the same time you have to have proper diet which is rich in energy food choices in order to heal your body very soon and then you have to adequately intake liquid items such as soups, herbs, water which will help you to increase the liquid level to recover from pneumonia.
Hopefully, the above Pneumonia Home Remedies will be helpful.
How to Treat Pneumonia Naturally
Pneumonia can be easily treated naturally rest and food diet. Initially cough will be raised to the pneumonia patient who will try to exploit the fluids from the lines which will get rid of infection during the time of cough it is very advisable to drink peppermint tea, fenugreek tea, and eucalyptus which will help you to act as an inflammatory agent.
And also when you do salt water gargle your throat and chest pain will be relieved and also irritation will be relieved when you gargle in warm salt water it will provide some best relief.
During the time of shortness of breath you can drink caffeine which will help you to open your air sacs in the lungs and you will feel very better or sometimes you can drink warm hot water which will help you to breathe easily. It is very advisable to take rest for shortness of breath which will completely minimise your pneumonia.
You can also check out:- LifeHacks for Bags Under Eyes
- Pneumonia diagnosis can be treated very well to all age type of people according to their health conditions.
- Initially you have to control fever with some Aspirin drugs especially this Aspirin drug should not be given to children only for adults.
- Next you have to intake plenty of fluids which will help to lose in your secretion.
- It is advisable to have cough medicines after consulting a doctor.
- drinking warm beverages is advisable which will help to open your air sacs and it will be very easy for breathing
- It is very advisable to stay away from smoke only then you are lungs will heal quickly.
- Plenty of rest is needed with proper meal preparation only then you will feel stronger and better after complete rest and treatment of pneumonia you can involve in daily activities.